Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009

It's that time of year again--a month-long effort to write a novel. I did it last year and had a wonderful time letting my mind go free and turning off the self-editor for the most part. This year I'm going to give it a try again, realizing I have even less free time. But even if I can't do 50,000 words in a month, whatever I do is more than what I have now. It's also reassuring to know that thousands of other people are going through the same thing at the same time. So if you're ready to take the leap into literary abandon, join me in the craziness of NaNoWriMo!

1 comment:

desertsurvivor.blogspot.com said...

You go, girl! Not for me right now. Maybe another year. Carpal tunnel interference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates