Friday, January 22, 2010

Procrastinating

Blogging has obviously not been my highest priority this last week, as will eventually be explained (but not today).

I have some photos I need to post, and I'll try to get to them sooner rather than later. In the meantime, I just posted at Protect Snake Valley about what we did last weekend, so take a look!

And we got our first decent snowfall of the year last night (it's only the end of January!), so Desert Boy and I are going to head out to make some dinosaur tracks and play in the sled. We are quite a bit behind on snowfall this winter, so hopefully we'll catch up in the next few months. Desert Boy really wants to make some snowpeople and snow animals and throw snowballs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates