Monday, September 5, 2011

Off in the Underground

 Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend! I'm not quite ready for it to be over. And somehow the cleaning fairy didn't get the message that the entire house was supposed to be spotless by the end of the weekend. Or at least a little bit cleaner.

Well, I guess one of the reasons I don't sweat having a super clean house is that I keep going into holes in the ground and getting dirty. The past week I've had the opportunity to visit a bunch of those underground abodes, varying from giant holes that suddenly drop into darkness (like the one above) to fairly mellow trips with some good humor (like the one below).
I'm hoping to post more photos soon, but my Picasa is acting really strange and not showing me all my folders.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with another four-year old nugget:

"Mom, don't get those baby carrots, I don't like baby carrots."

"Okay, what should we get then?"

Pointing to a bag of regular-sized carrots. "Get the adult carrots. They're better."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates