Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Little Fishing

 I think this may turn into our summer of fishing. We've already gone three times, and one time Desert Boy even caught fish, learned to clean them, and ate them for dinner (I was out of town so missed getting photos of that momentous occasion). He loves to fish. I'm good with that. I'm thinking of lots of fishing trips this summer where I bring my lawn chair, a good book, and let the kids fish to their hearts' content.

Do you like to fish? What's your favorite fish?

2 comments:

G. Robison said...

I learned to fish from my Grandpa Robison and Uncle Daw and my dad when I was 4 years old - right up on Lehman Creek. The creeks of the Snake Range are still the only place in the world I enjoy fishing. Those big German browns that you can find where Lehman comes down through the old Rowland Ranch are amazing - and great eating. I have caught some native cutthroats up Baker Creek - way back in the 70s.

Desert Survivor said...

Wow, that's really cool about the native cutthroats up in Baker Creek!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

blogger templates